As a reputable and reliable business, we can assure you that you will be in good hands with our team. At Dumpsters.net, just one phone call, and we can help you decide what suits your personal needs best in Charlotte, North Carolina.
While it can be a tricky to understand and figure out what exactly you need for your project, this is what our local haulers specialize in around Mecklenburg County.
We will help you figure out what size dumpster you need, how long you will need it for, and we will schedule the rest—all around your availability of course. After all, your satisfaction is what we strive for.
Here at Dumpsters.net, our goal is to give our customers the most efficient, reliable and affordable dumpster rental services in their towns and cities. As a nationwide service, we believe in the power of local businesses, and that is why we only recommend the best local businesses in our customer’s areas. From re-roofing projects, to massive construction, we have so many different haulers for any of our customers to choose from. No matter what your needs are, we can help. Even if you don’t know whether you need a dumpster for your project, call any of our recommended haulers in your area and they will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Don’t have time to call for help? Try checking out some of our tips and frequently asked questions below to have some of your questions answered.
Tips and what to think about prior to renting a dumpster
Before renting a dumpster, you need to take some things into consideration. First you are going to have to make sure that you have plenty of space on your property or in your driveway to have your dumpster placed.
If you don’t have enough space in your driveway, you are going to have to talk to your local township to see if you will be required to obtain a permit to place the dumpster rental on the street.
You are also going to have to think about your project before you go ahead and rent a dumpster. How long is it going to take you? When you rent a dumpster you have to pay for the period of time that it is in your possession. Think about whether you need it for a day or a week or a month.
Last, when you call your local hauler to rent your dumpster, tell them exactly what you are planning on using it for. While you may think you are ordering the correct one, they might recommend a better size for you, saving you money and time.
Some of your questions have already been answered
What is “clean construction” debris?
* Clean construction debris consists of wood, tiles, ceramic, sheet rock, drywall, tiles etc.
What about “clean concrete?”
* When haulers refer to clean concrete, they are not discussing whether it is dirty or not. It refers to what else is mixed in with it. When you have a dumpster that is only for clean concrete, you cannot mix in bricks or asphalt, or any other types of construction material.
Can I fill the dumpster all the way to the very top?
* With light weight material, they can be filled to the top (not overflowing though). The only exception would be a dumpster that you are filling with concrete or an extremely heavy content. Because the concrete is so heavy, it can only be filled about halfway to three-fourths of the way full. This is because the haulers still have to be able to have the heavy dumpster raised back onto the roll-off truck.
What if a roll-off gets dropped off and my junk won’t fit in it?
* It is crucial that prior to ordering your container that you look at the size chart on our website to make sure that you are ordering the proper sized dumpster. If you still are confused or don’t know what you need, contact your local hauler and they will be more than happy to assist you in deciding on a size for your project.
Will it cost me extra if I put too much junk in my dumpster and it exceeds the weight limit?
* Yes, your dumpster should not exceed the weight limit that it is intended for. If you exceed this limit, then you will be charged additional fees. This is why it is important to rent a dumpster that can fit all of your junk properly, rather than trying to fit it all into a smaller sized one!
This process seems expensive—what does this price include?
* When you rent a dumpster from one of your local haulers, you will be paying for a delivery, a pick-up, the size dumpster that you rented, fuel, taxes, and what the landfill or dump will charge them.
ENTER ZIP CODE OR CITY NAME BELOW (EX: PHILADELPHIA):