If you need junk hauling for a construction site, real-estate work, home rejuvenation, or even an estate sale, we have the best recommendations for you in Harvest, Alabama.
Dumpsters.net can get you’re the prompt, pleasant, and proficient junk removal and hauling services that you so desire. All you have to do is call around to your local recommended junk removal companies and talk to them about what you need them for. They will help you determine the rest.
From furniture removal to everyday junk removal, your house can look brand new in no time. We thank you for choosing Dumpsters.net for your needs around Madison County.
More Frequently Asked Questions
What do you remove and haul off my property?
Our recommended companies will basically be able to take anything from your property that you need removed (except for hazardous materials). Some of the items that we can make sure are taken off your hands are…
* Furniture (no matter the size)
* Dishwashers and other appliances
* Old televisions and computers
* Doors, windows, drywall
* Dressers, cabinets, shelving
* Carpets and rugs
What are the items that cannot be removed from my property?
* This will vary from company to company, so you will have to talk to your local junk removal service to make sure that you are on the right track. On average, the materials that are not allowed to be hauled away are hazardous materials. Examples of these would be :
* Human or animal waste
* Medical waste
* Any sort of biohazard
How can I get a quote for my junk removal project?
* While this will also vary from company to company. However, you can call your chosen junk removal company to see if they will have any insight based of what you tell them. You will get a more exact price once your junk removal team shows up and evaluates the job.
What do you do with my junk after you haul it away?
* After your junk removal company hauls away your unwanted items, a team will determine what exactly should be done with all of the different materials. Some nice furniture or old baby cradles can be donated to local charities while other items will have to be taken to landfills if they are not able to be donated. Thirdly, some of your items might even be taken to recycling plants where certain parts can be recycled and turned into new items
I have a hectic schedule and am not sure if I will be home during any of your open hours. What should I do?
* If this is your case, you should call around to your different local junk removal companies to see which will have more open hours. If you still cannot make it, perhaps you can find one that will be willing to work with your schedule. You also might have the option to leave what you don’t want in a specific location and have the haulers come take away your materials when you are not home, however this will depend on how comfortable you are with your local hauler company.
How long am I going to have to wait for my junk removal team and their truck to show up?
* You can talk to your local junk removal company about this, but they are very good at being prompt and on time. After all, Dumpsters.net understands that your time is extremely valuable, and that is why we only will recommend the absolute best hauler companies to you.
What kinds of tools will my junk removal company arrive with? Will they be able to even get the largest furniture I have?
* You will not have to worry about any of your junk being too large for any company. It is their job to get anything and everything out of your house that you could possibly need. They will arrive with dolly’s and even saws to make sure that they can get everything you need our of your home to leave you with the desired outcome.
How would you define “Junk Removal”? What makes it different than a trash pickup?
* Whereas trash ends up in a landfill, junk has a different outcome. Junk is considered to be anything in your house, apartment, or office that no one gets use out of anymore. Rather than being dumped in a landfill, your hauled away junk will be given to those who need it, or recycled in the most efficient way possible.
ENTER ZIP CODE OR CITY NAME BELOW (EX: PHILADELPHIA):
Harvest, Alabama Zip Codes: 35749