Dumpsters.net is one simple website, created to help you, our customer, find the perfect junk removal company for you and your needs in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Construction sites, garage cleanouts, and even kitchen remodeling jobs all need ways of rubbish disposal. While you could rent a dumpster to sit in your driveway to fill up, if you have one load of trash that needs to be disposed of near Maricopa County, a local junk removal service is often your best option.
We thank you for choosing Dumpsters.net and wish you luck on your upcoming project.
What is the Difference Between a Junk Removal Company and a Dumpster Rental Company?
A junk removal company will arrive at your house (or specified location), load up all of your junk for you, and take it away all in one day. On the other hand, with a dumpster you rent one to sit in your yard or driveway for a flat rate and fill it up over a slower period of time. With a junk removal company you pay depending on how much material you have to fill their truck, while on the other hand, with a dumpster you pay a flat rate for a specific size no matter how little of it you fill.
Another difference between the two is use. A dumpster is used for a long term project, as you will see them typically sitting in a driveway of a house for the entirety of a construction project. The junk removal option is more for those who need a short term cleanup. A positive aspect about getting a junk removal team is that they do all of the work for you. You won’t have to worry about carrying heavy loads or injuring yourself. With a dumpster however, you are responsible for filling it yourself. So if you feel that you are not capable of lifting your materials into a dumpster or container, then hiring a junk removal company is definitely your best option.
Two scenarios when you would use a junk removal company:
* You are a homeowner who realizes that your garage and basement are filled with clutter and old, outdated furniture and appliances that you’ll never use again. It is that time of year again, spring cleaning, and you want to clean out your cluttered rooms to make room for more family activities and perhaps even new furniture. Calling a junk removal company is your best bet as they can quickly come and take away all of your old debris, donating and recycling what can be salvaged.
* You are a homeowner whose basement just flooded with water after a large rainstorm. There is water damage on your carpet and the majority of your furniture. The only thing you can do it throw them out. Calling a junk removal company is the perfect option as they will come and quickly remove all of the affected furniture as well as the carpets and leave you with a room without water damaged materials.* You are a homeowner who is remodeling your kitchen. Since there is a continuous flow of debris on a daily basis, for probably a few months, you will need a container that is a little more permanent and meant for longer term projects.
One day you might suddenly have a realization—trash, debris, and old furniture are taking over your garage and backyard. You might panic, not knowing what to do or where to start. Luckily for you, this is where calling your local junk removal company comes into play. While you might be overwhelmed, this is their specialty. You can sit back and relax as your junk removal team starts working right away to clean up your junk and clutter. Here at Dumpsters.net we strive to find you the absolute best junk haulers so you can stay stress free, not to mention getting your clean and organized home back.
Examples of items they can take from your home:
* Furniture (no matter the size)
* Dishwashers and other appliances
* Old televisions and computers
* Doors, windows, drywall
* Dressers, cabinets, shelving
* Carpets and rugs
ENTER ZIP CODE OR CITY NAME BELOW (EX: PHILADELPHIA):
Scottsdale, Arizona Zip Codes: 85256 85262 85266 85250 85259 85258 85257 85251 85260 85255 85254