Our website is designed to make sure that you are getting exactly what you want, exactly when you need it, at the best price on the market.
When you use Dumpsters.net, you will not have to worry about overcharged credit cards or late deliveries. Rather, we will lead you to find the best portable toilet rental near Montgomery, Alabama. Whether it be for a special event or the everlasting construction in your backyard, we have you covered.
From the smallest jobs to the largest, we have a toilet rental for any project, event or need possible in Montgomery County.
People often have a close minded or unimaginative view on certain things in life. For example, if I were to ask you where portable toilets are used, the first place or event that would probably pop into your mind would be at a construction sites or another dirty place. By thinking like this, you are limiting yourself in certain ways. Perhaps you are planning a town fair, a small concert, a family gathering, or even a marathon or race. If you cannot imagine this basic amenity, you are making it hard on your guests, as if you prepare properly and have portable restrooms at evens like these, it will not only make it more convenient for everyone, but also much more comfortable.
Portable Toilets at Races and Marathons
Having portable restrooms at races is one of the most important aspects that you can plan for and control. As the runners are drinking excessive amounts of fluid to hydrate for the event, they are in result having to use the restroom quite frequently. In the beginning of races the runners will all rush to go a few times, in the hopes that they won’t have to stop during the race—however, this is inevitable. The participants won’t only have to use the portable toilets prior to the event, but they are also going to need them continuously throughout the day. Besides the runners, also imagine all of the volunteers and workers that will need the bathroom throughout the entirety of the day. Now that you can fathom the great importance that portable toilets and rentable restrooms will have at a race or marathon, you can start planning for what is necessary.
How to Plan for Portable Toilets when in Charge of a Race
When you are planning or in charge of a large race or marathon, there are many things you need to plan. However, it may be tricky to figure out how many portable toilets, or Porta-Potties are going to be needed for your specific event.
At many races, people underestimate and don’t spend enough time trying to figure out how many toilets are going to be needed, and it tends to be an afterthought. Luckily, there is a formula that you can use to try to determine how many portable toilets are going to be needed for your event. The most efficient amount of toilets needed can be determined by the formula of one restroom for every 50 participants in the race. There are other factors that should be considered besides just how many participants you have. For example, how many of them are women? Women tend to take longer, and the more women you have, the more portable toilets you should rent. Also consider the temperature, as the hotter the temperature, the more fluids everyone will be consuming. But for the most part, stick to the formula of 1 toilet per every 50 runners.
You also have to strategize when thinking about where to place your toilet rentals. Do not simply line up all of your toilets in a long row, as this leads to long lines, confusion, and frustration. When people see long lines they tend to jump out of line faster and leave as they get impatient. People are going to get especially impatient if they are participating in a race! So rather than placing all of the toilet rentals in one long line, place them in clusters of 5 or so, so people can disperse to different clusters and the lines will feel shorter. This will help get maximum use out of the portable toilets you have rented. Another good idea that runners recommend is having volunteers stand by the restrooms with a loud whistle to get everyone’s attention and to help get people to stay in an organized single file line. This will help to keep the lines moving at the fasted speed.
Tips When Using a Portable Toilet
If you have ran in marathons in the past, you are aware of the nuisance of having to use the restroom during the race. However, with this collection of tips, you can be sure to have a cleaner, faster, and overall more efficient time in the portable restrooms that are available for you.
* First of all, bring your own bathroom supplies. As these portable restrooms are used by hundreds of participants, toilet paper and paper towels quickly disappear. If you wish to have these amenities at your disposal, it is recommended that you bring them with you. In your runners bag be sure to pack toilet paper and hand sanitizer if you feel that you would use it.
* Secondly, find the line with the least women in it. While this sounds sexist, I can assure you it is based off logical reasoning. Women take up to a minute longer in the restroom compared to men every time they use it. So if you find the line with more men in it, it will typically go much faster.
* You are also going to want to find the rentable toilets that are away from the crowd. While everyone begins to cluster around the porta-potties with the longest lines, find your own. Not only will the waiting time be significantly less, but there is a greater chance that they have not run out of toilet paper yet.
* Next, don’t forget to lock the door. As you may know, portable toilets have in-use indicators on the outside of every door. If you forget to lock the door, other hasty runners will quickly try to barge into your stall without knocking. This will distract you as well as take some extra seconds. So, remember to always lock the door behind you.
* Lastly, and most importantly, make sure you have all of your belongings before you leave the portable toilet stall! When in a rush, it is typical for people to forget some of their belongings. Where this might not be the worst case scenario in other situations, during a race it is pretty miserable to have to backtrack to grab your belongings.
Overall, if you follow these tips and understand the importance of porta-potties at races and marathons, you can be a more efficient runner or planner.
ENTER ZIP CODE OR CITY NAME BELOW (EX: PHILADELPHIA):